Choosing a school for your child is a big decision.
We know that the education of your son or daughter is of the highest importance for you. Sisters Christian Academy offers an educational program that will prepare your child and build on the foundation of character that has been laid at home. We are committed to providing our students with the tools — in knowledge and in character — to enjoy a successful life.
Our goal is to affirm the gifts and challenge the potential of each student, and to encourage our students to honor God through Christ-like character.
As you sort through your educational opportunities to find a school that matches your needs, consider the following reasons Sisters Christian Academy may be the best choice:
1. A Community of Faith — The Bible’s full authority and the truths found in the Christian faith are at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to the integration of faith and learning based on the conviction that God created us to be lovers and learners of Him, of our neighbors, and of all creation.
2. A Partnership with Parents — One of the primary goals of the Academy faculty and staff is to partner with parents. We know that parents are responsible for their children’s education and training. The school is not a substitute, but an extension of the home – one means through which parents can fulfill their charge to educate their children.
3. A Unique Curriculum — Our curriculum at Sisters Christian Academy is designed to pursue the highest standards of academic excellence. It is aimed at placing our students in the best possible position to continue on with their secondary education and gain admittance to the college of their choice.
4. A Faculty Well Prepared in Training and Experience — Sisters Christian Academy teachers are the primary facilitators in the implementation of our curriculum. Their gifted expertise as mentors is displayed not only in the classroom, but throughout the entire school as well. They are a highly motivated and qualified faculty who challenge and mentor students on a daily basis within a joyful learning environment.
5. Equipping Students to Become Strong Leaders — Sisters Christian Academy students have opportunities to develop their leadership abilities, their individual talents, and their personal social skills through a well-planned activity program. Students have opportunities to be involved in chapels, leadership team, and many other school activities.
6. A Bright Future — Each Sisters Christian Academy student’s future is just beginning to unfold. We see a bright future for our students and work to equip them to stand out in a world that asks them to fit in. We not only impart knowledge, but also give students the tools to face an ever-changing world with unchanging Truth.
SCA Parents say:
“In 5th grade we switched to Sisters Christian Academy and I have a joyful, confident child again.”
“The small class sizes allow for closer relationships, not only between students, but also with the other parents and entire staff.”
“Sisters Christian Academy is not only a school of excellent academics, but also comfortable like family!”
“We enrolled at Sisters Christian Academy because of our desire for our children to have a more stimulating academic environment with small class sizes.”
“Loving, committed teachers teach our children how to deal with life’s issues in a godly manner.”
“Our children are supported and strengthened in all of their pursuits by gentle Christian guidance.”
“Our children learn character qualities that support the values we teach at home.”
“Our children have made wonderful friends who have shared their values and as they have entered adolescence they have been shaped by those values rather than by the “pop culture.”
“My child does not miss feeling lost in a classroom of 28 kids.”